Tamron AF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di LD Macro Lens (Nikon AF)
Sorry, we have no items in stock.
A lightweight, compact, high-image-quality telephoto zoom lens with macro capability of 1:2 that can be used with digital cameras. This lens is a Di type lens using an optical system with improved multi-coating designed to function with digital SLR cameras as well as film cameras.
With this 70-300mm telephoto zoom lens, flipping a macro switch in the focal length range of 180mm to 300mm obtains a maximum magnification ratio of 1:2 at a minimum focus distance as short as 37.4", enabling close-up shots of flowers, insects, and other objects that normally require the use of a specially designed macro lens. Moreover, this is a zoom lens that casually offers the distant capture and foreshortening effect pleasures of the 300mm ultra-telephoto world.
Visit Tamron's interactive site for more information on focal length and depth of field
Includes a 5 year Manufacturer’s warranty
- Model: A017
- Lens Construction (Groups/Elements): 9/13
- Angle of View: 34°21'-8°15'
- Type of Zooming: Rotation
- Diaphragm Blade Number: 9
- Minimum Aperture: F/32
- Focus system: Auto/ Manual (built-in motor)
- Minimum Focus Distance : 59in.(1.5m) in normal setting/ 37.4" (0.95m) in macro mode (f=180mm-300mm range)
- Macro Magnification Ratio: 1:2 (at f=300mm MFD 0.95m)
- Filter Diameter: ø62
- Weight: 435g (15.3oz)
- Diameter x Length: ø3.0 x 4.6in. (ø76.6 x 116.5mm)
- Mount: Nikon AF
|Bag/Case size (not supplied)||Lens Case 9 x 13 cm|
|Dimensions for Lenses||62 x 76.6mm|
|Type||Macro, Zoom, Telephoto|
|Lens Fitting||Nikon F (DX)|
|Filter - Size||62mm|