Used Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III Mirrorless Camera Body
Original RRP £529 | You Save £236
The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III is a stylish, light-weight mirrorless camera that shares many of the design qualities and technologies found in other models of the Olympus OM-D range.
The 16 megapixel EM10 Mark III includes new upgrades such as a revised, intuitive mode dial, 15 Art filters with a selection of effects, new 4K movie capability with frame rates of 30p, 25p, 24p / IPB, improved Auto mode, upgraded Scene mode, 121 contrast AF points, plus improved processing performance of the TruePic Vlll processor.
Great results in any shooting situation
thanks to the combination of the latest TruePic Vlll image processor, also used in the acclaimed flagship OM-D E-M1 Mark II, and Olympus’ class leading 5-axis Image Stabilisation (IS), photographers can enjoy taking beautiful blur-free images. This clever technology gives pin-sharp results in virtually any shooting situation without using a tripod, even night scenes.
4K movies with image stabilisation
Sometimes the the detail in 4K movies can be lost to shakes and blur. Olympus has taken that worry away from photographers new to movie making, because the E-M10 Mark III’s high-performance image stabilisation is built into the camera body and compensates for camera shake with any lens in any scene, even hand held.
The ideal everyday companion
The stylish OM-D E-M10 Mark lll is compact and light-weight enough to take on any journey. With built-in view finder, flash and Wi-Fi, everything about this camera has been designed with the new photographer in mind and the feel of the compact body is no exception. Comfortable in the hand, the robust construction and enlarged grip means the camera is easy to hold. This camera has a tiltable LCD monitor with touch operations similar to a smartphone, easy-to-use metal dials and buttons, and the icons and text on the camera are highly visible; all of which will help photographers to be creative on the move.
The E-M10 Mark lll is equipped with incredible new upgrades and technology, Even first time interchangeable lens camera users can shoot with ease due to the four camera assist shooting modes:
- AUTO mode (previously iAUTO) has been significantly improved for better blur-free images – detecting movement even in the dark.
- Scene (SCN) mode has been upgraded and will help photographers to take control of the results they want by choosing one of six themes with predefined settings.
- The Advanced Photo (AP) mode has been added so that photographers can fine tune their images and enjoy incredible shooting methods such as Live Composite and Multiple Exposure without having to access the menu structure.
- Bleach Bypass is a new option in Art Filter (ART) mode, which expands the range of photographic expressions by reproducing the silver retention method used when developing film.
High speed Autofocus
Photographers will be amazed at the results they can achieve with Olympus’ high-speed Auto Focus (AF) system. By using the E-M10 Mark III’s high-speed Touch AF, they can capture the exact moment with a simple touch on the LCD screen, freezing the action with jaw-dropping clarity.
121 AF Points
The E-M10 III features 121 contrast AF points thanks to the improved processing performance of the TruePic Vlll. With 121 AF points covering most of the image area you can focus anywhere on the screen. The Continuous AF has a tracking ability to detect the subject movement, and photographers will find the Face Priority AF and Eye Detection AF really useful to ensure proper exposure and sharp focus automatically when shooting portraits.
Easy sharing with Wi-Fi
Photographers can stay connected while they are out and about, with the E-M10 Mark lll’s built-in Wi-Fi function. It’s so easy to share beautiful images and movie clips with friends, using the Olympus Image Share (OI.Share) smartphone App, without the use of a computer. Once connected to the App, you can use a smartphone or tablet to remotely control the shutter release, and many more functions such as adding GPS data to photos.
- 16 MP Live MOS Sensor
- Compact body design with retro styling
- Powerful 5-axis in-body Image Stabilisation system for blur-free video and still shooting – hand held. System enhancement equivalent to 4 steps of shutter speed
- TruePic VIII image processor for improved low light shooting performance
- High-speed AF performance, with 121-point contrast AF
- New 4K movie capability with frame rates of 30p, 25p, 24p / IPB
- Sequential shooting at approx 8.6 fps
- High speed, OLED EVF with 2,36 M dots
- Revised, intuitive mode dial with easy access to four camera assist shooting modes
- 15 Art filters with a selection of effects
- Built in Wi-Fi for instant sharing and remote control shooting
|White Balance Modes||Auto, Preset, White Balance Bracketing, Custom|
|Sensor Size (WxH mm)||17.3 x 13.0 mm|
|Focusing Modes||One-shot AF, Continuous AF, Manual|
|Continuous Shooting Speed (fps)||8.6 fps|
|Metering Modes||Evaluative, Centre Weighted, Spot|
|ISO Speed Range||100 - 25600 (extended)|
|Exposure Modes||Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, Picture Modes, Manual|
|Flash||Built in, Auto, Red eye reduction, Fill in|
|MegaPixel (Effective Resolution)||16.1 megapixels|
|Max Image Resolution||4608 x 3456|
|Body Dimensions (WxHxD) mm||121.5 x 83.6 x 49.5 mm|
|Compatible storage media (card not supplied)||SDXC, SD Card, SDHC Card|
|4K Video Recording||Yes|
|Lens Fitting||Micro Four Thirds|
|Built in Flash||Yes|
|Model||E-M10 Mark III|
|Weight (g)||362g (body)|
|Megapixel Banding||10 - 20|