Used Nikon D800 Digital SLR Body
Product Code: FNIKOCM225364807
Sorry, we have no items in stock.
Create incredible images with the groundbreaking Nikon D800. The 36.3 megapixel FX-format full frame sensor and class-leading 51-point AF system delivers unprecedented levels of depth and detail.
Equipped with Nikon’s next-generation EXPEED 3 image-processing engine, the D800 makes light work of data-rich tasks without sacrificing the speed and quality that professionals are accustomed to.
Full HD Multi-area D-movie offers all the flexibility you need for broadcast quality video. Full HD (1080p) movies can be recorded in 30p, 25p and 24p, with 60p, 50p and 25p options at 720p.
The Nikon D800 boasts a rugged, weather and dust-sealed magnesium alloy body, weighing approximately 10% lighter than than its predecessor, the D700. It features dual card slots - the Nikon D800 is compatible with both CompactFlash and SD memory card formats.
- 36.3 megapixel FX-format (full-frame) CMOS sensor with high signal-to-noise ratio, wide dynamic range and 12-channel readout.
- ISO 100–6400: extendable up to 25,600 (equivalent) and down to 50 (equivalent).
- 4 fps consecutive shooting in FX/5:4 crop modes. 5 fps in 1.2x/DX crop modes.
- Muti-area D-Movie records FX- and DX-format Full HD (1080p) movies in 30p, 25p and 24p. Max recording time approx. 29 minutes 59 seconds. Offers uncompressed HDMI output to external devices and high-fidelity audio control.
- Multi-CAM3500FX 51-point AF system: individually selectable or configurable in 9-point, 21-point and 51-point coverage settings. Sensitive down to -2 EV (ISO 100, 20°C/68°F).
- EXPEED 3 image processing engine with 14-bit A/D conversion and 16-bit image processing for superb tonal gradation.
- 8cm (3.2-in.), 921k-dot LCD monitor with auto brightness control. Anti-reflective with wide color reproduction.
- 3D Colour Matrix Metering III: 91k pixel AE AF sensor with full-time face recognition.
- 100% viewfinder coverage and three Crop Modes: 5:4, 1.2x and DX-format. With viewfinder masking.
- Quiet shooting mode: perfect for discrete photography, the sound of the camera’s mirror return mechanism is noticeably reduced.
- Highly accurate and durable shutter unit: standard rating of 200,000 cycles, with a maximum shutter speed of 1/8,000 sec and flash synchronization at up to 1/250 sec.
- Storage media: CompactFlash and SD card slots.
- Built-in i-TTL Speedlight: GN / guide number approx. 12.24mm lens coverage.
- Durable Magnesium alloy body: moisture and dust resistant.
- Wireless LAN and Ethernet support via optional Wireless Transmitter WT-4.
|Megapixel Banding||36 to 36.9 Megapixels|
|Grip & Power Attachment Fitting (Optional Acc.)||Nikon MB-D12|
|Bag/Case size (not supplied)||Lowepro Nova 180 AW|
|Battery Compatibility Fitting||Nikon EN-EL15|
|MegaPixel (Effective Resolution)||36.3|
|Max Image Resolution||7360 x 4912|
|Sensor Size (WxH mm)||35.9 x 24.0 mm|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F (FX)|
|Compatible storage media (card not supplied)||SDXC, CompactFlash, SD Card, SDHC Card|
|Continuous Shooting Speed (fps)||4fps|
|Exposure Modes||Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, Manual|
|Metering Modes||Centre Weighted, Colour Matrix, Spot|
|ISO Speed Range||100 - 25600|
|Built in Flash||Yes|
|Auto Exposure Bracketing||Yes|
|White Balance Modes||Auto, Manual, Preset, White Balance Bracketing|
|Depth of Field Preview||Yes|
|Focusing Modes||One-shot AF, Continuous AF, Manual|
|Flash Sync Socket||Yes|
|Movie Mode||Yes (with Sound)|
|Body Dimensions (WxHxD) mm||146 x 123 x 81.5 mm|