Nikon D7100 Digital SLR Body
Sorry, we have no items in stock.
The lightweight Nikon D7100 features a 24.1-megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor, and by not employing an optical low pass filter (OLPF), the D7100 sharply captures even the finest textures in crisp high resolution. Its 51-point AF system gives you rapid and accurate image capture at a professional level. Weather and dust resistant, with magnesium alloy top and rear covers, the D7100 shoots continuously at 6 fps, gives an extra telephoto effect with innovative 1.3x crop function and has ISO sensitivity of 100-6400, bringing superb results in poorly-lit environments or fast-moving action.
Shoot with viewfinder or Live View, apply special effects in real time for stills or Full HD movies, and send images wirelessly to your smart device for sharing on social media.
- 24.1-megapixel DX format CMOS sensor, with no OLPF: for extreme image sharpness on even the finest details.
- EXPEED 3 image processor: for high speed operation, vibrant colour reproduction and enhanced noise reduction.
- ISO sensitivity of 100-6400, extendable to 25600: for exceptional low light performance.
- Professional-level AF system: utilizing 51 focus points, 15 of which are cross-type, for rapid and precise autofocus.
- 6 fps continuous shooting: to ensure you always capture that fast action shot.
- 1.3x crop function, expanding the possibilities of DX format: with extra telephoto effect, faster speed (up to 7 fps) and extra wide AF coverage.
- 2,016-pixel RGB metering sensor with Scene Recognition: highly accurate metering for exact exposures; optimizing auto exposure (AE), autofocus (AF) and auto white balance (AWB) for supreme accuracy.
- Full HD D-Movie: 1920x1080 at 24p/25p/30p up to 50i/60i for smooth movie recording.
- High performance viewfinder: with approximately 100% frame coverage and 0.94x magnification.
- High-intensity LCD monitor: offers an 8cm/3.2in 1229k-dot wide-angle view.
- Conveniently portable: powerful features packed into a compact body weighing just 675g.
- Durable body with magnesium alloy covers: sealed for dust and weather resistance.
- Dual SD memory card slots: allow overflow and backup recording or set to record RAW and J-PEG individually.
- Accessible usability functions: improved ‘i’ button and Spot White Balance for quick and precise white balance setting in Live View.
- Active D-Lighting (ADL): retains details in highlights and shadows for well-balanced images.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR): combines two shots within a single shutter release to create detailed images of high contrast scenes.
- Effects Mode: allows selected effects to be applied to both stills and movies in Live View.
- Wireless connectivity*: compatible with WU-1a Mobile Adapter.
- Remote operation: take control of your wireless shooting with the WR-R10 wireless transceiver and the WR-T10 wireless transmitter, or advance by controlling your camera settings with the WR-1.
|Megapixel Banding||24 to 24.9 Megapixels|
|Battery Compatibility Fitting||Nikon EN-EL15|
|MegaPixel (Effective Resolution)||24.1 megapixels|
|Sensor Size (WxH mm)||23.5 x 15.6 mm|
|Max Image Resolution||6000 x 4000|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F (DX)|
|Compatible storage media (card not supplied)||SDXC, SD Card, SDHC Card|
|Continuous Shooting Speed (fps)||6 fps|
|Exposure Modes||Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, Picture Modes, Manual|
|Metering Modes||Centre Weighted, Colour Matrix, Spot|
|ISO Speed Range||100 - 6400|
|Auto Exposure Bracketing||Yes|
|Built in Flash||Yes|
|White Balance Modes||Auto, Preset, White Balance Bracketing|
|Connection Type||USB 2.0|
|Depth of Field Preview||Yes|
|Focusing Modes||One-shot AF, AI Servo AF, Continuous AF, Manual|
|Body Dimensions (WxHxD) mm||135.5 x 106.5 x 76 mm|