Used Nikon AF-S 300mm f/2.8G VR IF-ED
Product Code: FNIKOLE305309782
A Super Fast Telephoto AF-S Lens with Vibration Reduction and new Nano-Crystal AR coat.
- Nikon's exclusive Silent Wave Motor enables ultra-high speed autofocusing with exceptional accuracy and powerful super-quiet operation.
- Vibration Reduction (VR) technology offers the equivalent of using a shutter speed 3 stops faster. In addition, active vibration mode selection possible for use in active situations such as a moving boat, car or plane and provides VR performance with Automatic detection of panning. VR On/Off mode available.
- Internal Focusing (IF) design for smoother focusing.
- Exceptionally high optical performance; compatible with both 35mm and digital SLR models.
- Three ED glass elements effectively compensates for magnification and virtually eliminate chromatic aberration Meniscus protective glass element to overcome internal reflections from digital imaging sensor.
- Focus Mode switch enables quick response to changing situations with quick-switching between M/A (Manual-Priority Autofocus) and M (Manual Focus) modes. AF operation switch enables easy selection of settings.
- Focus Preset function instantly recalls a preset focal point.
- Focus Limiter switch limits AF-servo movement to a selected shooting distance range
- Lens Construction: 11 elements in 8 groups (with 3 ED glass elements); +1 meniscus protective glass element.
- Picture Angle: 8 degrees 10 minutes
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.2m
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1:6.1
- Filter/Attachment Size: 52mm
- Dimensions: Approx. 124 x 268mm
- Weight: Approx. 2.85kg
|Dimensions for Lenses||124 x 268mm|
|Bag/Case size (not supplied)||Lens Case 5|
|Lens Hood Compatibility Fitting||HK30|
|Type||Fixed Focal Length|
|Lens Fitting||Nikon AF|
|Filter - Size||52mm Drop-In|