Nikon AF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G IF ED
Sorry, we have no items in stock.
The first remarkably affordable high magnification zoom lens, which has been designed specifically for use with Nikon digital SLR sensors, offers exceptionally high-quality optical performance. This compact and lightweight 7.5x zoom lens has a focal length of 18-135mm, which makes it suitable for a wide variety of situations ranging from tight sports, action and portraits to wideangle landscapes. ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass and two hybrid aspherical lens elements ensure superb optical performance and high-resolution high-contrast images. Nikon's exclusive compact SWM (Silent Wave Motor), which is built into the lens, offers smooth and exceptionally quiet and fast autofocus performance.
- High-power zoom lens: 7.5x zoom range 8mm to 135mm focal range (35mm equivalent: 27-202.5mm).
- ED glass and two hybrid aspherical lens elements minimize chromatic aberration, astigmatism and other forms of distortion, while ensuring high resolution and contrast.
- Compact SWM (Silent Wave Motor) enables fast, quiet automatic focusing with quick and convenient switching between autofocus and manual operation.
- Seven-blade rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements appear more smoothly.
- Focus options — Automatic [A] and Manual [M]: After focus has been achieved by AF-S operation, focus can be manually adjusted with the lens’ mode switch set to A.
- IF (Internal Focusing) design for fixed lens length and non-rotating front element; allows the use of circular polarizing filters and lens-mounted flash accessories.
|Lens Hood Compatibility Fitting
|Standard , Telephoto, Wide Angle
|Nikon AF, Nikon AFS
|Filter - Size