Nikon 70-300mm f4-5.6 G
Sorry, we have no items in stock.
The AF Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4-5.6G is a portable telephoto zoom lens featuring Nikon quality optics, high-performance Nikon Super Integrated Coating and a rounded diaphragm opening, which makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural.
This lens is the first in a new line of G-type Nikkor lenses, which are designed with no aperture rings.
With the G-type Nikkor lens, the aperture should be selected on the camera body for aperture-priority auto and manual exposure mode.
The lens is fully compatible with the F5, F100, F80, F65, F60, F50, F-401-series, PRONEA 600i, PRONEA S and D1 cameras. For the F4, F90-series, F70, F-801-series and F-601M cameras, only programmed auto or shutter-priority auto exposure mode can be used. (The lens is not compatible with other cameras.)
The G-type Nikkor lens offers easier, virtually mistake-free operation since the aperture does not need to be set to minimum.The AF Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4-5.6G lens represents a new level of operational ease for Nikon users - even first-time SLR users.Major Features:
- 70-300mm telephoto G-type Nikkor lens (no aperture ring)
- High-performance Nikon Super Integrated Coating offers superior colour reproduction, while minimising ghost and flare
- Rounded diaphragm opening (9 blades) makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural
- Distance Information is transmitted to camera body for precise exposure control
- Focal length: 70mm to 300mm
- Maximum aperture: f/4-5.6
- Lens construction: 13 elements in 9 groups
- Picture angle: 34°20' - 8°10'
- Focus distance: 1.5m to infinity
- Max. reproduction ratio: 1/3.9
- Aperture scale: f/4 to f/22
- Attachment size: 62mm
- Dimensions: Approx. 74mm dia. x 116.5mm
- Weight: Approx. 470g
Please note: image is for illustration only and is finished in black.
|Lens Hood Compatibility Fitting||HB26|
|Bag/Case size (not supplied)||Lens Case 2, Lens Case 1|
|Lens Fitting||Nikon AF|
|Filter - Size||62mm|