Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM
Sorry, we have no items in stock.
The EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM telephoto zoom lens has been developed to meet the high performance standards that today's photographers demand. Improved Image Stabilizer Technology provides up to three stops of "shake" correction, and the "Mode 2" option stabilizes images while panning with a moving subject. Compared to the original Canon EF 75-300mm IS zoom lens, this telephoto lens has faster autofocus, and overall the lens is lighter and has a smaller diameter than the original. The zoom ring can be locked at the 70mm position, making this powerful lens easy to transport.
- Lens Construction: 15 elements in 10 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 84° - 23° 20' (with full-frame camera)
- Focus Adjustment: Front-focusing method with helicoid ring drive
- Closest Focusing Distance: 1.5m
- Zoom System: 6-group helical zoom (rotational angle: 84°)
- Filter Size: 58mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 76.5mm x 142.8mm, 630g.
|Bag/Case size (not supplied)||Lens Case 2|
|Lens Hood Compatibility Fitting||ET-65B|
|Dimensions for Lenses||76.5 x 142.8mm|
|Lens Fitting||Canon AF|
|Filter - Size||58mm|