3 year manufacturer's warranty is included with this lens
Trade-in & trade up! Request a quote today
Price Match Promise
Click on the Price Match Promise link below or call us on 020 3322 3387.
Samyang's 14mm T3.1 ED AS IF UMC II is a wide-angle, manual focus cine lens specially designed for video work on Sony's full-frame a7 MkII models. It has been carefully designed for professional film and video work, with the focus gear ring allowing the use of follow focus systems. The decoupled aperture changes quietly and smoothly via another gear ring. The T number of 3.1 refers to the actual light transmission, while distance scales are marked on both sides of the lens to allow easy and precise control. A petal-shaped lens hood is also provided.
Features / Specs:
- Video lens for Mirrorless Cameras
- Hybrid glass aspherical lens (H-ASP)
- Glass aspherical lens (ASP)
- High-refractive, extra low dispersion lens (HR ED)
- Uncoupled aperture and focus gear ring
- Circular aperture with 8 blades
- Compatible with full-frame Sony a7 II, a7R II, a7S II
- Sony E mount