Was £599.97 Save £330.00
The Samsung Galaxy NX is the world's first Compact System Camera with 3G/4G LTE and Wi-Fi, bringing Samsung Connected Camera and interchangeable lenses together for the very fist time. Based around the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS, the Galaxy-NX brings all the benefits of a system camera to the now famous Galaxy camera range. Ideal for instant sharing of professional quality images anywhere at any time.
Best-in-Class Image Quality
With a 20.3 Effective Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor and Samsung’s DRIMe IV Image Signal Processor, the quality and detail levels of images are truly stunning and with excellent sensitivity to low light thanks to the large APS-C sized CMOS image chip.
Huge 4.8” (12.1cm) LCD
A monitor size of 3 inches is considered large on most cameras so such a large monitor on the Galaxy NX gives you a definite advantage when composing shots. If you prefer a more traditional approach or shoot a lot in bright conditions then there is a super-detailed SVGA electronic viewfinder, or EVF.
Ultra High Speed
This camera has Advanced Hybrid Auto Focus –which uses both phase and contrast detection methods. Phase Detection for fast initial focus and Contrast AF for fine tuning the detail. The result is reliable focus accuracy and super-short lag times. For sports and action fans there is a maximum shutter speed of 1/6000 sec and a maximum frame rate of 8.6 frames per second.
Galaxy NX Shooting Features
- Photo Suggest – recommends popular photography locations, using images taken by a variety of photographers from all over the world which you can view for inspiration
- Story Album – display images as memories on a timeline – with resizing for creation of digital photobooks, ideal for sharing between devices
- True 3D Creator – when used with Samsung’s 45mm 2D / 3D lens allows for shooting in 3D
- Over 30 Smart Modes for tailoring your shooting style
- Multi Exposure for double exposure effects in one frame
- Animated Photo for connection of shots up to 5 seconds for a GIF movie
- Sound and Shot – for recording sound and voice with a still image
- Camera Studio for customisation of camera setup, making full use of the intuitive way the Android OS navigates
|Sensor Size (WxH mm)||24 x 16mm approx|
|Filter - Size||58mm|
|Continuous Shooting Speed (fps)||8.6fps|
|Body Dimensions (WxHxD) mm||136.5 x 101.2 x 37.7mm|
|Built in Flash||Yes|
|ISO Speed Range||100-25,600|
|Megapixel Banding||20 to 20.9 Megapixels|
|MegaPixel (Effective Resolution)||20.3 megapixels|
|Max Image Resolution||5472 x 3648 pixels|
|Compatible storage media (card not supplied)||MicroSDXC, MicroSDHC, MicroSD|
|Bag/Case size (not supplied)||Tecno Shoulder bag - medium|
|Focal Length Conversion Factor||1.5x approx|
|Lens Fitting||Samsung NX|
|Movie Mode||Yes (with Sound)|