Panasonic Lumix DC-G90 Mirrorless Camera Body DC-G90EB-K (EX DISPLAY)
Product Code: 5343640
Sorry, this item is now unavailable...
This is an EX DISPLAY model. The Panasonic Lumix DC-G90 is an extremely versatile and powerful hybrid camera which excels in both still photography and video. Taking influence from both the Lumix G9 and GH5, this camera is a fantastic option for vloggers and amateur videographers, as well as enthusiastic photographers. With its water and dust resistant construction, the G90 is perfect for all weather conditions.
Crisp and clear high-precision images
The LUMIX G90 features a brand new 20-megapixel MOS sensor without low-pass filter. The combination of a high performance Venus Engine and removal of the low-pass filter improves resolution and minimizes moiré effects.
By combining body and lens stabilization technology, the integrated 5-axis Dual I.S. 2 achieves sharp and blur-less images with 5-stop correction power up to the tele-end.
High speed performance
The LUMIX G90 offers high speed Auto Focus (0.07sec) using DFD technology (240fps) and enables photographers to take stunning images even when subjects move very fast.
Advanced video recording
Taking videos has never been more convenient. The LUMIX G90 offers unlimited 4K 30/25P recording time and pre-installed V-Log L function. Additionally, high-speed video recording at 60, 90 and 120 fps and a newly added microphone/headphone jack is available.
Live viewfinder/OLED touchscreen
Frame your shots easily using the high speed OLED Live Viewfinder (0.74x magnification ratio) or the convenient 3-inch free-angle touch OLED screen (1.040K-dot resolution).
- 20.3MP MOS sensor with no Low Pass Filter
- Unlimited video recording in 4K 30P and FHD 1080p
- V-log L pre-installed – for those wanting to work seriously with video
- New Live view composite – take long exposure composites e.g. for astrophotography without over-exposing ambient light areas, and monitor results in real time. Key use is for creating star trail images against a dark night sky even if there are city lights in the background.
- 5-axis Dual I.S. 2 (5 stops) – for sharp pictures and steady video when shooting handheld
- 0.07s AF speed
- 2,360k OLED LVF, 0.74x magnification
- High speed video up to 120fps (up to 4x slow motion)
- 4K photo functions – Auto marking & sequence composition
- Mic & headphone socket for video audio
- USB power charging for using on the go
- Vari-angle OLED 3-inch touchscreen
- WB/ISO/Exp comp dedicated buttons
- Lightweight for single hand use – approx. 536g
- L. Monochrome D & Grain effect mode
- Built in flash
- Dust & splash resistant
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
|4K Video Recording||Yes|
|MegaPixel (Effective Resolution)||20.30 megapixels|
|Max Image Resolution||5184 x 888|
|Metering Modes||Evaluative, Centre Weighted, Spot|
|White Balance Modes||Auto, Preset, White Balance Bracketing, Custom|
|Exposure Modes||Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, Picture Modes, Manual|
|Megapixel Banding||20 - 30|
|Continuous Shooting Speed (fps)||9 fps|
|Lens Fitting||Micro Four Thirds|
|Focusing Modes||One-shot AF, Continuous AF, Manual|
|Sensor Size (WxH mm)||17.3 x 13.0 mm|
|Compatible storage media (card not supplied)||SDXC, SD Card, SDHC Card|
|Flash||Built in, Auto, Red eye reduction, Fill in|
|ISO Speed Range||100 - 25600 (extended)|
|Body Dimensions (WxHxD) mm||130.4 x 93.5 x 77.4 mm|