Celestron AstroMaster 130EQ-MD Motor Drive Telescope
Product Code: 5273500
Sorry, this item is now unavailable...
If you're looking for a dual-purpose telescope appropriate for both terrestrial and celestial viewing, then the AstroMaster Series is for you.
The AstroMaster Series produce bright, clear images of the Moon and planets. With them, it is easy to see the moons of Jupiter and the rings of Saturn with every one of these fine instruments.
This model includes the Motor Drive for automatic tracking.
- Key Features:
- Motor Drive for the automatic tracking
- Quick and easy no-tool setup with quick release dovetail attachment
- Permanently mounted StarPointer
- Erect image optics - Ideal for terrestrial and astronomical use
- German Equatorial mount with Setting circles - to accurately locate and track sky objects
- Rugged pre-assembled tripod with 1.25" steel tube legs - Provides a rigid and stable platform
- All coated glass optics for clear, crisp images
- Deluxe accessory tray for convenient storage of accessories
- “Starry Night Basic edition” The included Celestron Starry Night Software provides resources and knowledge to help you observe our solar system and thousands of other celestial objects. The software will allow you find out information about the best celestial objects to view based on your time and location.
- Optical Design: Newtonian Reflector
- Aperture (mm): 130 mm (5.12 in)
- Focal Length: 650 mm (26 in)
- Magnification of Eyepiece 1: 33 x
- Magnification of Eyepiece 2: 65 x
- Highest Useful Magnification: 307 x
- Lowest Useful Magnification: 19 x
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude: 13.1
- Light Gathering Power: 345 x
- Apparent Field of View: 1.5 °
- Linear Field of View (@1000 yds): 79 ft (24 m))