Canon EOS 200D DSLR in Black with 18-55mm f/3-5-5-6 III DC Lens
Product Code: 5302545
Sorry, this item is now unavailable...
Exceptional compact styling and packed with user-friendly features, the Canon EOS 200D is your route into the world of DSLR photography, letting you tell your story your way.
The 200D is the smallest of the Canon range, making it a great semi-compact model but with all the great features you expect from a full-size DSLR. It’s perfect for the new photographer who has outgrown the simple ‘shoot and snap’ camera. If you’re ready to move on from your smartphone camera but want something small and versatile that will also interface with your phone for easy image sharing, the Canon EOS 200D is the perfect choice.
The easy to navigate menu system guides beginners through the different settings, so you can achieve great results straight away. Once you’re familiar and comfortable with the settings, you can simply turn the systematic menu off.
Touchscreen controls are easy to understand for first-time users, giving the 200D straight-out-of-the-box usability. However, don’t let the simplicity and compact size fool you – this little camera is packed with high-spec technology that will expand your abilities and boost your confidence.
A next-generation 24.2-megapixel sensor gives you pin-sharp results with a 3:2 aspect ratio and a dual pixel CMOS AF system for greater definition. The sensor is self-cleaning too, so you never have to worry about blurry images or the dreaded "dust bunny".
Other great, user-friendly features include:
- A vari-angle touchscreen
- The world’s fastest Live View AF+ focuses to pin-sharp quality in just 0.3 seconds, so you never miss that once-in-a-lifetime shot
- Wireless transfer to your smartphone or tablet lets you edit and share your photos in seconds
- Control your camera from your smart device for full integration, including remote view and auto settings
- HD video using that revolutionary dual pixel CMOS AF system with variable frame rates for time lapse or high-speed image capture
- Shutter speeds ranging from 30-1/4000 sec (1/2 or 1/3 stop increments)
- A huge range of shooting modes including Creative Auto, SCN Portrait, Landscape, Close-up, Sports, Group Photo, Night Portrait, Handheld Night Scene, HDR Backlight Control, and many more.
The Canon 200D is easy to use with an intuitive set-up that challenges but doesn’t baffle first-time DSLR users. From cinematic HD videos to pin-sharp macro shots, the 200D lets you develop and shoot in your own style.
Team this great starter body with any of the Canon EOS system lenses, including the versatile Canon EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM Lens and a Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Lens for great portrait work. Keep all your kit safe and protected in a Tecno gadget bag, with special pockets for those all-important spare batteries and memory cards.
|Filter - Size||58mm|
|Megapixel Banding||20 - 30|
|MegaPixel (Effective Resolution)||24.2|
|Max Image Resolution||6000 x 4000|
|Sensor Size (WxH mm)||22.3 x 14.9 mm|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF-S|
|Compatible storage media (card not supplied)||SDXC, SD Card, SDHC Card|
|Continuous Shooting Speed (fps)||5fps|
|Exposure Modes||Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, Picture Modes, Manual|
|Metering Modes||Evaluative, Partial Metering, Centre Weighted, Spot|
|Auto Exposure Bracketing||Yes|
|Built in Flash||Yes|
|Connection Type||HDMI, USB|
|White Balance Modes||Auto, Preset, White Balance Bracketing, Custom|
|Focusing Modes||One-shot AF, AI Servo AF, Continuous AF, Manual|
|Body Dimensions (WxHxD) mm||122.4 x 92.6 x 69.8mm|