Up to 6.0-stops of image stabilization from an IBIS packed into a compact and lightweight body
The X-S10 is a perfect fit for anyone who needs a lightweight imaging solution with professional features for both photo and video. It offers something for everyone; the popular AUTO/SP (Scene Position) Mode automatically adjusts camera settings to produce stunning images without the need to make fine adjustments to images settings. The advanced video capabilities can either produce sharp 4K/30P 4:2:2 10-bit video or high-speed full-HD video at 240fps. The vari-angle LCD screen that can also be flipped forward 180 degrees, giving everyone from photographers and filmmakers to Vloggers and hobbyists something to love about this camera.
FUJIFILM X-S10 PRODUCT FEATURES
• 26.1MP APS-C CMOS 4 and X-Processor 4
• 6.0 Stop, Five-Axis In body image stabilisation
• 4K/30p video recording
• Full HD/240p slow motion video
• 1.04 million dot vari-angle LCD touchscreen
• Up to 30fps continuous shooting
• High speed AF and burst mode
• 18 Film Simulation modes
|Nikon D7500 (Body only)||Mint||£602||£347|
|Canon EOS 850D (Body Only)||Mint||£530||£419|
|Canon EOS 250D (Body Only)||Mint||£363||£586|
|Fujifilm X-T20 (Body Only)||Mint||£346||£603|
|Nikon D5600 (Body Only)||Mint||£324||£625|
*10% Trade-in Bonus applicable on traded-in equipment when purchasing the NEW Fujifilm X-S10
A new ultra-wide angle zoom with weather resistance.
The XF10-24mmF4 R OIS WR is an ultra-wide zoom lens covering focal lengths from 10mm to 24mm. that utilizes the same optical design from the original XF10-24mm OIS lens to provide similar image-resolving performance and, similar to its predecessor, a maximum aperture of F4.0 across the zoom lens’s entire focal length range.
FUJINON XF10-24MMF4 R OIS WR LENS PRODUCT FEATURES
Updated aperture ring with f-stop scale and Auto-position lock
The aperture ring has been updated with an f-stop scale to allow photographers to visually check what aperture the lens is set to, eliminating the need to check through the camera’s EVF or LCD Display. The ring also features an Auto-position lock, similar to that which is found on GF lenses, which prevents unexpected aperture ring movements, ultimately making use more efficient.
This new lens is now both dust and moisture resistant, is able to operate in temperatures as low as -10 degrees Celsius (14°F), and now also weighs 25 grams less than the previous model despite the addition of this feature.
Improved optical image stabilization
A new, sophisticated gyro sensor used in this lens improves image stabilization by 1.0 stop, from the previous model, to 3.5 stops. When used with a more current X Series camera, like FUJIFILM X-T4, the lens and camera work together to achieve approximately 6.5 stops of 5-axis image stabilization.
Updated to a more slim and stylish design
The focus ring and the zoom ring have been reduced by 3mm and 2mm respectively compared to the previous model, creating a more compact and stylish design.
Optical design that delivers advanced image resolving performance
1. The new lens consists of 14 lens elements, including four aspherical elements and four extra-low dispersion elements, in 10 groups. The use of the aspherical elements reduces spherical aberration, field curvature and distortion, while the use of the extra-low dispersion elements corrects chromatic aberration, delivering enhanced edge-to-edge sharpness. Despite its compact form factor, the lens can maintain the maximum aperture of F4.0 across its focal length range from the ultra-wide-angle 10mm to wide-angle 24mm (equivalent to 15mm – 36mm in the 35mm format), while still allowing users to keep a constant f-stop value at any focal length .
2. The front lens element is carefully coated to minimize ghosting, which tends to occur with the extremely concave elements normally found on an ultra-wide-angle zoom lens, and give a higher level of image sharpness and clarity.
3. With a minimum working distance of just 24cm (9.5in), the lens is also suitable for macro-style photography. Use the lens close in on a subject, while also taking in the background at the same time, to create powerful images that take maximum advantage of ultra-wide-angle focal lengths.
Fast and near-silent autofocus
The lens uses an internal focus system to achieve high-speed autofocusing capabilities. The use of lightweight focusing elements and a high-precision motor allows for fast and near-silent AF, even when using it with an X Series cameras’ Face / Eye AF functions.
Sign up for our latest news and offers
Receive the best offers right to your inbox by signing up to our newsletter