BreadcrumbGo to My Basket Section
Canon EF 50mm f1.2 L USM LensProduct code: 5114651
Canon EF 50mm f1.2 L USM Lens
The EF 50mm f/1.2L USM is a standard lens, featuring an ultra-large aperture for a narrow depth of field and soft background blur. It's suitable for any shooting situation; the lens coating and construction are optimized to minimize the ghosting and flare that frequently occurs when lenses are used with digital cameras.
This high-performance, weather-resistant lens delivers all the superb image resolution and contrast you expect in a Canon L Series Lens.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture = 50mm f/1.2
- Lens Construction = 8 elements in 6 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View = 46° (with full-frame cameras)
- Closest Focusing Distance = 1.48 ft. / 0.45m
- Max. Diameter x Length = 85.4mm x 65.5mm 19.2 oz./545g (lens only)
- Weight: 545g
Buy together and save 25% on accessories
Buy separately £24.99. Buy together £18.74. Saving 25%
- +SAVE £3.00=£1260.99 inc. £125 cashbackPay £1385.99 today (normally £1388.99)Lenspen Original Lens Cleaner
Buy separately £19.99. Buy together £16.99. Saving 15%
- +SAVE £20.00=£1323.99 inc. £125 cashbackPay £1448.99 today (normally £1468.99)Hoya 72mm Revo SMC Circular Polariser Filter
Buy separately £99.99. Buy together £79.99. Saving 20%
- +SAVE £11.20=£1288.79 inc. £125 cashbackPay £1413.79 today (normally £1424.99)Hoya 72mm Revo SMC UV Filter
Buy separately £55.99. Buy together £44.79. Saving 20%
Finance Payment Option
Instant decision - instant despatch.
Buying the items you want just got easier, simply spend over £299 and you can spread the cost using our instant Finance facilities with Interest Free and Interest Bearing options available. Minimum deposit 20%.
Representative Example of Finance
You can calculate an example of your payments below depending on your preferred deposit amount. This is an example and you will be asked later in the checkout process to confirm your deposit again.
Applying for online finance
Applying for online finance couldn't be easier or more convenient. Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply complete a brief on-line application form accessed via the 'checkout'. Just follow the simple instructions, entering your personal details as required and we'll do the rest.
Once my application is approved, what happens next?
Within minutes of your application being approved, you'll be asked to accept the terms of the contract – once you select YES you will return to the checkout and will proceed through to the completion of your order following which your order will be dispatched for home delivery. Following completion, you will receive an email with a link to download a copy of your credit agreement for your records.
Shipment of your goods will follow as soon as your agreement has been returned to our finance company (usually on the same day).
For more information on our finance payment option please click here for terms and conditions.