Used Nikon COOLPIX A Digital Camera
Product Code: FNIKOCM075354165
Price from £377.19
Despite its portable size, the Nikon Coolpix A packs a DX-format 16.2 megapixel CMOS sensor, EXPEED 2 engine, NIKKOR fixed wide-angle 18.5 mm f/2.8 lens, High ISO (100-6400, extendable to 25600), manual/auto focus, Full HD movie recording, and RAW file capability.
- 16.2 megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor (23.6 x 15.6 mm): this highly sensitive sensor delivers lifelike images with vivid colours, reduced noise and smooth tonal gradations.
- EXPEED 2 image processing engine: the DSLR-standard EXPEED 2 optimises camera technologies for superior performance and maximum image quality, with minimal energy consumption.
- NIKKOR fixed wide-angle 18.5 mm f/2.8 lens (28mm equivalent): offers high definition throughout the entire aperture range and minimizes optical aberrations.
- High ISO (100-6400) light sensitivity (manually extendable up to 25600 using the Hi 2 setting): enables faster shutter speeds for finely detailed images with minimal noise.
- Manual/auto focus: the focusing ring enables manual focus and manual override when in Auto focus mode.
- Wi-Fi compatible: use Wi-Fi to transfer your high-quality images and movies to your smart device via an optional Wi-Fi dongle (WU-1a).
- Full HD (1080p) movie recording: in 30, 25 or 24 fps and in stereo, via the built-in stereo microphone.
- RAW (NEF) data processing: supports 14 bits compressed RAW (Nikon Electronic Format) image data, enabling you to process and adjust unadulterated images in-camera.
- Durable design: boasts a high-quality and tough, yet light, body with a magnesium alloy top cover.
- Large 7.5-cm (3.0-in.) 921k-dot, high-resolution LCD monitor: makes it easy to view feature menus and a pleasure to review and edit your photos and movies.
- Advanced GUI: employs a graphical user interface (GUI) inherited from Nikon’s D-SLR range.
- Active D-Lighting: capture more detail in high-contrast conditions. Select from six different levels to optimise high-contrast images by restoring shadow and highlight details lost in strong light.
- Picture Control: allows you to adjust the contrast and colour settings (Standard, Neutral, Vivid, Monochrome, Portrait, Landscape, Custom) to match your situation.
- Mode dial with manual exposure modes (P/S/A/M) and 2 User modes: to recall your preferred camera settings instantly.
- Customizable function buttons: two buttons allow you to bypass the menu by creating shortcuts to your favorite camera settings.
- Continuous shooting at 4 fps: capture fast-moving action at 4 frames per second.
- Retouch menu: enhance your photos on the spot with a wide range of filter effects. Examples include Selective Colour, which converts your image to monochrome and then adds a splash of the colour of your choice, while Cross Screen adds a starry effect to bright objects.
- Optional external optical viewfinder: for those who prefer a traditional viewfinder, this optional attachment (DF-CP1) can be an alternative to the LCD screen. The ‘hot shoe’ can also be used to attach a more powerful External Speedlight flash unit.
- Compatible with Optional GPS (GPS-1): allowing you to record the exact location (latitude and longitude) of images as a ‘geotag’.
|Battery Compatibility Fitting||Nikon EN-EL20|
|Optical Zoom Banding||None|
|Wi-Fi connectivity for Compacts||No|
|Megapixel Banding||16 to 16.9 Megapixels|
|Maximum Image Resolution||4928 x 3264|
|Focal Length (35mm equiv) for Digital Compact Cameras/Lenses||28 mm|
|Macro (cm)||10 cm|
|Storage for Digital Compacts||SDXC, SD Card, SDHC|
|Connection Type||USB 2.0|
|Weight (g)||111.0 x 64.3 x 40.3 mm|