Used Nikon AF-S Micro 105mm f2.8G IF-ED VR Lens
Product Code: FNIKOLE305365075
Original RRP £799 | You Save £263
The AF-S VR 105 f/2.8G IF-ED brings the benefits of vibration reduction (VR) to the domain of Macro photography. It offers high-resolution, high-optical performance for both digital and 35mm film format SLR cameras.
This lens incorporates Nikon’s second-generation vibration reduction system (VR II) that allows flexible hand-held shooting by stabilizing the image to the equivalent stability of a shutter speed that is 4 stops faster when compared with a conventional lens (as determined by Nikon performance test). The SWM (Silent Wave Motor) and IF (Internal Focusing) ensure quiet autofocusing with quick and convenient switching between autofocus and manual operation.
Optical performance is enhanced by an ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass element that minimizes chromatic aberration, and Nano Crystal Coat which drastically reduces flare, enabling finely defined, clear images.
- Lens Construction: Elements / Groups14/12 groups (with 1 ED glass and 1 Nano Crystal coat glass element)
- Picture angle: 23 degrees [15 degrees when used with Nikon DX format D-SLR cameras]
- Closest Marked Focusing Distance[m]: 0.31
- Focal length: 105mm (157.5mm when used with Nikon DX format)
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 1
- Number of diaphragm blades: 9 (rounded)
- Maximum aperture: f/2.8
- Minimum aperture: f/32
- Focus method: Ring SWM (Silent Wave Motor)
- Filter Attachment Size: 62mm
- Dimensions: Dia x Length (extension from lens mount), [mm]Approx. 83 x 116mm
- Weight: 720g
|Bag/Case size (not supplied)||Lens Case 1|
|Dimensions for Lenses||83 x 116mm|
|Type||Macro, Telephoto, Fixed Focal Length|
|Lens Fitting||Nikon F (FX)|
|Filter - Size||62mm|