Used Nikon 85mm f2.8 PC-E Nikkor-ED Lens
Product Code: FNIKOLE125359653
Original RRP £1,499 | You Save £703
Designed specifically for architectural and studio photography, the Nikon 85mm PC-E (Perspective Control) telephoto lens can be adjusted to remove the "leaning back" effect for example when the camera is tilted back to look upwards. This lens features Nano Crystal coating for the best possible light transmission and lowest possible ghosting/ flare.
- 85mm telephoto NIKKOR with +/-11.5mm shift and +/-8.5° tilt capability
- Revolution +/-90° (in 30° increments).
- Nano Crystal coat reduces ghosting and flare.
- Aperture range of f/2.8 – f/32.
- Preview button with electronic aperture control.
- Closest focusing distance: 0.39m.
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 1:2.
- Bayonet lens hood HB-22 and lens case CL-1120 included.
- 9 Diaphragm blades for natural looking out-of-focus areas.
|Lens Hood Compatibility Fitting||HB22|
|Dimensions for Lenses||82.7 x 107mm|
|Bag/Case size (not supplied)||Lens Case 1|
|Type||Tilt & Shift, Fixed Focal Length|
|Lens Fitting||Nikon F (FX)|
|Filter - Size||77mm|