Canon EF 100-400mm f4.5/5.6L USM Image Stabilized
Sorry, we have no items in stock.
Ideal for wildlife and sports photographers, the Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Lens brings you professional quality and superb focus and image stabilisation performance.
Professional L Series Quality
The Canon 100-400mm L Series lens uses fluorite and Super UD elements to virtually eliminate aberrations and distortions, plus it has a floating focus system to ensure superlative quality at all focal lengths. The rounded aperture is almost completely circular in design for an extremely natural appearance to defocused areas and it is electromagnetically controlled for the greatest accuracy.
Precise, near-silent focus
This lens features Ultrasonic focusing for fast, near-silent focusing. A strong holding torque avoids overshooting focus so aids focusing speed further. Manual override is also possible in AF mode for added control..
- Image Stabiliser – three stops with auto shutoff when panning
- 1.8m Minimum Focus
- E-TTL II distance metering
- Compatible with EF 1.4x II and EF 2x II Extenders
(Physical Specs under Features tab)
- Lens Construction: 17 Elements in 14 Groups
- Angle of View (Horizontal): 20° – 5°10’
- Angle of Vierw (Vertical): 14° – 3°30’
- Angle of View (Diagonal): 24° – 6°10’
- Minimum Aperture: f/32 – f/38
- Closest Focus: 1.8m (Max Magnification 0.2x at 400mm
|Lens Hood Compatibility Fitting||ET-83C|
|Bag/Case size (not supplied)||Lens Case 4s|
|Dimensions for Lenses||92 x 189mm|
|Lens Fitting||Canon AF, Canon Lens Extender Compatible|
|Filter - Size||77mm|