10% Off All XF Lenses when bought with the X-T3 - Ends 30th September
Fujifilm X-T3 Mirrorless Digital Camera is the Complete upgrade with the all-new back-illuminated 26MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 image processing engine
Superb image quality and enhanced ability to track a moving subject with substantial AF performance improvement and blackout-free burst shooting
The new X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 image processing engine
- X-Trans CMOS 4: This is the back-illuminated APS-C sensor with more than 4 times the number of phase detection pixels than current models. The low-light autofocus limit has also been extended to -3EV, enabling accurate AF even in low light conditions, e.g. scene lit only with candlelight.
- X Processor 4: This engine has 4 CPU units to achieve image processing speed about 3 times faster than that of current models. Not only boosting AF accuracy and speed substantially, the engine is the world’s first to delivers 4K/60P 10bit output, meeting the needs of professional videographers, in a mirrorless camera equipped with a sensor in the APS-C size or larger.
Enhanced viewfinder performance improving the ability to track a moving subject
- Featuring a 3.69-million-dot high resolution EVF with a high magnification ratio of 0.75x. The display time lag of just 0.005 seconds and refresh rate of approx.
- The new “Sports finder mode” makes it easy to capture a moving subject. The mode shows approx. 16.6M (1.25x crop) area marking in the LCD/viewfinder, and shoots the area within the marking.
- Increased read speed from the sensor and high-speed processing capability have made it possible to enjoy AF/AE-tracking, blackout-free continuous shooting of up to 30 fps in approx.
Enhanced video performance
- This is the world’s first mirrorless digital camera capable of internal SD card recording 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit. It is also the world’s first mirrorless digital camera with APS-C or larger sensor capable of 4K/60P 4:2:2 10bit HDMI output.
- Supported video formats include the widely-used H.264/MPEG-4 AVC as well as H.265/HEVC for greater data compression. This enables the use of high 200Mbps bitrate in recording of 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit, as well as simultaneous HDMI output while recording.
- The sensor’s read speed is about 50% faster than current models, which enables fast 17msec reading of 4K/60P video. The rolling shutter distortion has been reduced for smooth replay of a fast-moving subject. The camera’s support for 10bit color depth boosts the amount of color information 64 times compared to 8bit. This is combined with 400% (approx. 12 stops) dynamic range for capturing materials of rich gradation, such as a sunset landscape.
- The introduction of a new noise reduction process and new “4K interframe noise reduction” function have reduced noise by the equivalent of approx. 2 stops. The new NR process has an enhanced level of noise-identifying accuracy for appropriate denoising performance.
Fujifilm X-T3 Trade-in table
|Model||Product Condition||Offer price||Trade-In Bonus (via Fujifilm)||Price you could pay for the Fujifilm X-T3 body|
|Fuji X-T2 body||Mint||£594.03||£200||£554.97|
|Fuji X-T1 body||Mint||£303.62||£200||£845.38|
|Fuji X-Pro 2 body||Mint||£657.72||£200||£491.28|
|Fuji X-T20 body||Mint||£460.07||£200||£688.93|
Fujifilm X-T3 Touch & Try dates
|Date||Address||Time||Who is in attendance|
|10th September 2018||Jessops Norwich 4-6 Davey Place, Norwich, NR2 1PQ||10am-4pm||One of our product specialists will be in attendance|
|12th September 2018||Jessops Cambridge 15 Fitzroy Street, Cambridge, CB1 1ER||10am-4pm||One of our product specialists will be in attendance|
|13th September 2018||Jessops Ipswich 51 Buttermarket, Ipswich, IP1 1BJ||10am-4pm||One of our product specialists will be in attendance|
|14th September 2018||Jessops Bury St Edmunds Unit 22, The Arc Shopping Centre, Bury St. Edmunds, IP33 3DG||10am-4pm||One of our product specialists will be in attendance|
|16th September 2018||Jessops Kingston 18/20 Thames St, Kingston upon Thames KT1 1PE||11am-4pm||One of our product specialists will be in attendance|
|18th September 2018||Jessops Manchester 107 Market Street, Manchester, M1 1NN||10am-4pm||One of our product specialists will be in attendance|
|19th September 2018||Jessops Birmingham Unit 3, 55 Temple Row, Birmingham B2 5LS||10am-4pm||One of our product specialists will be in attendance|
|19th September 2018||Jessops Oxford Street 129-131 Oxford Street, London, W1D 2HU||10am-4pm||James Gilbert|
|23rd September 2018||Jessops Southampton 49A W Quay Road, Southampton, SO15 1QF||10am-4pm||One of our product specialists will be in attendance|
|24th September 2018||Jessops Gateshead Unit 4, The Parade, Metrocentre, Gateshead, NE11 9YP||2pm-8pm||One of our product specialists will be in attendance|
|25th September 2018||Jessops Brighton 1B, 1 North Street, Brighton, BN1 3GJ||10am-4pm||James Gilbert|
|25th September 2018||Jessops Leeds 30 The Headrow, Leeds, LS1 8EQ||10am-4pm||One of our product specialists will be in attendance|
|26th September 2018||Jessops Belfast 19-21 High Street, Belfast, BT1 2AA||10am-4pm||One of our product specialists will be in attendance|
|26th September 2018||Jessops Bromley 97 High Street, Bromley, BR1 1JQ||10am-4pm||James Gilbert|
|27th September 2018||Jessops Glasgow L3/5 Buchanan Galleries, 6 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow, G2 3GF||10am-4pm||One of our product specialists will be in attendance|
|28th September 2018||Jessops Basingstoke 3 Castle Square, Basingstoke, RG21 7FH||10am-4pm||One of our product specialists will be in attendance|
|30th September 2018||Jessops Cribbs Causeway 4 Patchway Bristol, BS34 5GF||10am-4pm||One of our product specialists will be in attendance|
|6th October 2018||Jessops Exeter 235 High Street, Exeter, EX4 3NZ||10am-4pm||One of our product specialists will be in attendance|
X-T2 & X-T3 Comparison table
|Autofocus||Phase Detection AF coverage||38%||100%|
|Autofocus||Number of Phase Detection pixels||0.5 Million||2.16 Million|
|Autofocus||Low light AF||-1 EV||-3 EV|
|Autofocus||Face/Eye Detection in CAF||No||Yes|
|Performance||Burst Shooting - Mechanical Shutter - Body only||8 FPS||11 FPS|
|Performance||Burst Shooting - Electronic Shutter||14 FPS||20 FPS|
|Performance||Blackout Free shooting||N/A||30 FPS (16MP)|
|Performance||Buffer size (JPG @8FPS)||83 Frames||200 Frames|
|Performance||Battery life CIPA||340 Shots||390 Shots|
|Image Quality||Resolution||24 MP||26 MP|
|Image Quality||Lowest Native ISO||ISO 200||ISO 160|
|Image Quality||Enhanced Image Control||N/A||Colour Chrome B&W Tone Control|
|Video||Internal Recording||4:2:0 8Bit||4:2:0 10Bit|
|Video||HDMI output||4:2:2 8Bit||4:2:2 10Bit|
|Video||Movie colour mode||N/A||Eterna|
|Video||BT.2100 Hybrid Log Gamma||N/A||Available end of 2018|
|Video||Codec||H.264||H.264 & H.265|
|Video||Recording time - Body Only||10min (30p)||30min (30p), 20min (60p)|
Fujifilm X-T3 Mirrorless Camera Body in Black
Fujifilm VG X-T3 Battery Grip
Fujifilm BLC-XT3 Bottom Leather Case for the X-T3
Fujifilm X-T3 Mirrorless Camera in Silver with XF18-55mm Lens
Fujifilm X-T3 Mirrorless Camera in Black with XF18-55mm Lens
Fujifilm X-T3 Mirrorless Camera Body in Silver
Fujifilm MHG-XT3 Metal Hand Grip for the X-T3
Fujifilm CVR-XT3 Cover Kit For The X-T3
Sign up for our latest news and offers
Receive the best offers right to your inbox by signing up to our newsletter...