Fujifilm X-T3 Mirrorless Digital Camera is the Complete upgrade with the all-new back-illuminated 26MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 image processing engine
Superb image quality and enhanced ability to track a moving subject with substantial AF performance improvement and blackout-free burst shooting
The new X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 image processing engine
- X-Trans CMOS 4: This is the back-illuminated APS-C sensor with more than 4 times the number of phase detection pixels than current models. The low-light autofocus limit has also been extended to -3EV, enabling accurate AF even in low light conditions, e.g. scene lit only with candlelight.
- X Processor 4: This engine has 4 CPU units to achieve image processing speed about 3 times faster than that of current models. Not only boosting AF accuracy and speed substantially, the engine is the world’s first to delivers 4K/60P 10bit output, meeting the needs of professional videographers, in a mirrorless camera equipped with a sensor in the APS-C size or larger.
Enhanced viewfinder performance improving the ability to track a moving subject
- Featuring a 3.69-million-dot high resolution EVF with a high magnification ratio of 0.75x. The display time lag of just 0.005 seconds and refresh rate of approx.
- The new “Sports finder mode” makes it easy to capture a moving subject. The mode shows approx. 16.6M (1.25x crop) area marking in the LCD/viewfinder, and shoots the area within the marking.
- Increased read speed from the sensor and high-speed processing capability have made it possible to enjoy AF/AE-tracking, blackout-free continuous shooting of up to 30 fps in approx.
Enhanced video performance
- This is the world’s first mirrorless digital camera capable of internal SD card recording 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit. It is also the world’s first mirrorless digital camera with APS-C or larger sensor capable of 4K/60P 4:2:2 10bit HDMI output.
- Supported video formats include the widely-used H.264/MPEG-4 AVC as well as H.265/HEVC for greater data compression. This enables the use of high 200Mbps bitrate in recording of 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit, as well as simultaneous HDMI output while recording.
- The sensor’s read speed is about 50% faster than current models, which enables fast 17msec reading of 4K/60P video. The rolling shutter distortion has been reduced for smooth replay of a fast-moving subject. The camera’s support for 10bit color depth boosts the amount of color information 64 times compared to 8bit. This is combined with 400% (approx. 12 stops) dynamic range for capturing materials of rich gradation, such as a sunset landscape.
- The introduction of a new noise reduction process and new “4K interframe noise reduction” function have reduced noise by the equivalent of approx. 2 stops. The new NR process has an enhanced level of noise-identifying accuracy for appropriate denoising performance.
X-T2 & X-T3 Comparison table
|Autofocus||Phase Detection AF coverage||38%||100%|
|Autofocus||Number of Phase Detection pixels||0.5 Million||2.16 Million|
|Autofocus||Low light AF||-1 EV||-3 EV|
|Autofocus||Face/Eye Detection in CAF||No||Yes|
|Performance||Burst Shooting - Mechanical Shutter - Body only||8 FPS||11 FPS|
|Performance||Burst Shooting - Electronic Shutter||14 FPS||20 FPS|
|Performance||Blackout Free shooting||N/A||30 FPS (16MP)|
|Performance||Buffer size (JPG @8FPS)||83 Frames||200 Frames|
|Performance||Battery life CIPA||340 Shots||390 Shots|
|Image Quality||Resolution||24 MP||26 MP|
|Image Quality||Lowest Native ISO||ISO 200||ISO 160|
|Image Quality||Enhanced Image Control||N/A||Colour Chrome B&W Tone Control|
|Video||Internal Recording||4:2:0 8Bit||4:2:0 10Bit|
|Video||HDMI output||4:2:2 8Bit||4:2:2 10Bit|
|Video||Movie colour mode||N/A||Eterna|
|Video||BT.2100 Hybrid Log Gamma||N/A||Available end of 2018|
|Video||Codec||H.264||H.264 & H.265|
|Video||Recording time - Body Only||10min (30p)||30min (30p), 20min (60p)|
Fujifilm X-T3 Mirrorless Camera Body in Black
Fujifilm VG X-T3 Battery Grip
Fujifilm BLC-XT3 Bottom Leather Case for the X-T3
Fujifilm X-T3 Mirrorless Camera in Silver with XF18-55mm Lens
Fujifilm X-T3 Mirrorless Camera in Black with XF18-55mm Lens
Fujifilm X-T3 Mirrorless Camera Body in Silver
Fujifilm MHG-XT3 Metal Hand Grip for the X-T3
Fujifilm CVR-XT3 Cover Kit For The X-T3
Sign up for our latest news and offers
Receive the best offers right to your inbox by signing up to our newsletter...